Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Made it to the Top!! I Have THE BLOG OF THE DAY!!


So, I've been blogging for around 4 months and I have my first award...I'm the blog of the day on Fuelmyblog.com... Now, I don't know how prestigious this is, maybe they just pull someone out of a hat, I don't know. BUT, I have to figure that they wouldn't put something up that completely sucks right??

I started blogging on myspace while we were in Africa as a way of telling everyone at home what we were doing, and I'm so glad we did it, and quite frankly wish I had done the same thing in Thailand and Costa Rica. I never really thought that anyone outside of maybe a couple of friends would ever check the thing out. But at Matt's (He who doesn't read my blog) suggestion, I moved over to blogger and am pretty happy I did so.

So, I don't know, maybe I'm flattering myself...I don't know. If you haven't checked out my blog in the past, maybe you'll check it out now that I'm an award winner? Oh yeah, I'm also doing an interview with them that will be up on their page somewhere...more details to come..!

If your interested in joining go to www.fuelmyblog.com !!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations miss Sara!!! I definitely think your blog is award-worthy!

Sara said...

Thank Jessy!!

San Diego Momma said...

Hey congrats! That's big!

Neil said...

Congrats on being the top blog of the day! That definitely deserves a piece of cake for yourself... and your blog.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sara. As a regular reader, I'd say you are definitely deserving. I would have said "Great....where's my check?"

Meg said...

Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by my blog -- it was so nice to get a chance to read yours.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I also agree that you totally deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is great!

Jenniflower said...

Congratulations sara! You deserve that!!! :)